Learning log 10 (inside of class)



           August 2013  
Today is the first time for teach test and today have test 6 people 5 person pass but 1 person fail. For someone who fails can test one more time. I can see many teaching method that my friends use today. Some method I think I will insert in my lesson plan. In addition, teacher comment one by one, so it make me to have a good idea to do my lesson plan.
There are 6 topic of the day. First person teach about local food, second person teach about occupation, third person teach about attraction, fourth person teach about direction. fifth person teach about shopping and the last person teach about local food, too.
To conclude, Today I know about some technical and can improve in my lesson plan.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Phonetics