Learning log 14 (outside of class)



Structure: Asking and Giving directions.
Asking directions.
-Excuse me, how do I get to…………….?
-Could you tell me the way to………….?
-Excuse me, can/could you give me direction to……..?
Example:
-Excuse me, how do I get to the museum?
-Could you tell me the way to the supermarket?
-Excuse me, can/could you give me direction to the university?
Giving directions.
-Turn right / left
-Go to the corner of ….. and ….
-Go straight on ….. street/avenue
-It’s between the ….. and the ……
-Go up this street and turn right / left.
-Walk along the road to the traffic light.
*If you don’t tell directions, you can say:
1. I'm sorry. I don't know .
2. I'm sorry. I have no idea
3. I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't.
4. I'm sorry. I'm a new comer here.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Phonetics