Learning log 14 (inside of class)



3 September 2013
Today, there are 4 people to teach test. The first person teaches about shopping, shopping in my province such as silverware, nielloware and neck less. The second person teaches about occupation , occupation in my hometown such as farmer, carpenter and teacher. The third person teaches about occupation, occupation in my hometown such as seller, solder and police. He using interesting game. The last person it’s me. 
I teach about Directions. The content about asking and giving directions.I use map in Nakhon Si Thammarat to teach. Teacher comment me about grammatical. I’m Inferior grammatical. Today every one passes. 
To conclude, I’m so happy but I just improve in next lesson plan.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Phonetics